FTO beans sourced from East Timor, Indonesia. Some coffee from Timor dates back to over 400 years! These beans were fully washed and dried in the sun and mechanical driers, grown at a high elevation 800-1600 meters.
Flavor profile: Earthy deep coffee flavor, typical to the Indonesian region and very delicious. If you are one who likes to expand your flavor palette, I highly recommend trying this coffee due to its unique flavor.
- Grower: Cooperative Café Timor
- Variety: Bourbon, and Timor Hybrid
- Region: Ainaro, Ermera, and Lequisa, East Timor
- Harvest: June-October
- Soil: Volcanic Loam
- Certifications: Fair Trade, Organic
- Single Origin
- 100% Arabica
- Roasted in Glendale, California
Note: These beans were certified organic when I sourced them but I am not a organic certified roasting operation.
All orders are roasted to order, and shipped within 24 hours of roasting.
%5 OFF applied to your enitire order!